Monday, May 23, 2011

Introductory post

Since this is my very first blog post, I think I will make it all about me and this blog :)

First, about me....

I have been actively involved in the spanking world for about twelve years and have been an interested party for much longer than that. I met my husband online in a spanking chat. He's an awesome fellow as many of you already know. Both of us are bottoms that are fully capable of switching when the call arises. He switches much more than me, for me there has to be a specific chemistry.

I have been a woodworker since highschool where I made 3dimensional horses and dogs as well as the normal signs and such. Before I started creating paddles, I had a little side business to my full time business. The full time business was a general contractor doing tenant improvements, the side business was aquiring and restoring antiques for resale as well as restoring for clients. I didn't start making paddles until eleven years ago when I attended my first Shadowlane party and was challenged by my then boyfriend (now husband) to create better product than was currently available. Kitty's Exotic Paddles was immediately born.
I've been creating paddles and selling them all over the world ever since!

You might think I created this blog specifically to keep everyone up to date on Kitty's Exotic Paddles and the product available..... While I will be doing that as well, the blog is more personal. I'm one of those people that know a little about a lot of things and I'm always researching and learning more about things that matter to me. I will be using this blog to express thoughts, feelings, views, quips, puns, poetry, and pretty much anything else that pops into my head. I hope that this blog will be not only entertaining, but will also give more of an insight into who Kitty is and what she's all about.

If you have any questions or would like anything addressed in my blog, just shoot me an email at exoticpaddles@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do about it :) In the mean time, I hope everyone signs up to follow my blog and finds enjoyment in the content!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty! Welcome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere, Kitty! Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete